Latest News
Sunday 7 August 2016

Nigeria’s Etebo reveals Wayne Rooney admiration

Nigeria’s Etebo reveals Wayne Rooney admiration

Nigeria U23 forward Oghenekaro Etebo has uncovered his profound respect for Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney.

The forward who netted four times in Dream Team VI's 5-4 win over Japan said he has dependably been a staunch enthusiast of the Red Devil captain.

"One player I truly value most," Etebo told Fifa.com.

"He's playing for Manchester United and his name is Wayne Rooney. I truly like him a considerable measure from the very first moment."

The Feirense man who is relied upon to lead Samson Siasia side's forward against Sweden while conceding his joy with his four-star execution against the Asians trusts the group will hit the nail on the head in Rio.

"I'm exceptionally upbeat since it was an awesome delight, in spite of the fact that it was difficult because of the anxiety and all that," he proceeded.

"On the off chance that I had scored however we lost, it's not going to be excessively awesome. I'm glad we're beating the gathering, and I'm truly upbeat about the objectives.

Commercial

"I didn't expect it by any means. I'm not going for individual grandness but rather group magnificence, which to me implies [winning] gold. Without the gold, it will be agonizing in light of the fact that accomplishing that is vital for me, for Nigerians and for my colleagues."

He included: "I'm not that immaculate but rather I trust, similar to my mentor says, once you get a chance, it's better you change over it since you don't know when you're going to get another.

"I simply need to commit the objectives to my family, companions and well wishers. I truly welcome them a great deal. The way we are going, I trust we are going to hit the nail on the head.

"For whatever length of time that we're restrained, we're going to take counsel from the mentor, to listen to his guidelines that he has given for each amusement. "I accept we're going to do it. I accept we're going to hit the nail on the head," he finished up.
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Nigeria’s Etebo reveals Wayne Rooney admiration Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown