Latest News
Sunday 7 August 2016

Speaker Dogara wants to kill me, Jibrin cries out

Jibrin and Dogara: Allies Torn apart  by budget padding scandal

Previous Chairman of the House of Representatives Committee on Appropriation, Abdulmumin Jibrin, has blamed Speaker for the House, Yakubu Dogara and 12 others of wanting to execute him.

In an announcement he discharged on Sunday evening, Jibrin said he no more feels sheltered as Dogara and others he blamed for wrongfully embeddings N40b into the 2016 spending plan have culminated arrangements to dispense with him.

"I trust Speaker Dogara, the 12 others and some personal stake inside and outside the House need to execute me. I no more feel safe. I have painstakingly taken after their franticness to stifle what will stand out forever as the greatest debasement case in Nigeria. I have set myself up for any outcome. I have addressed my mum and father widely amid the weekend. I have arranged my family. I have given over a manually written note and archives to a prevalent SAN, a man of uprightness and different people that I accept will uncover it regardless of the fact that they succeed in murdering me," Jibrin expressed.

The Kano-conceived individual from the Green Chamber in the National Assembly additionally charged two serving governors and a few lawmakers of attempting to give Speaker Dogara a delicate arriving on the claimed spending cushioning.

Jibrin said the two governors and others have kept him from seeing President Muhammadu Buhari to uncover the claims against Dogara and 13 different individuals from the House required in the spending cushioning.

He said Dogara odors of debasement from head to toe, including that his (Dogara) articulation in the wake of going by President Buhari that he is not going to leave since spending cushioning is not defilement has obviously affirmed his assertion that Dogara and 3 others plotted with some council administrators to embed into the financial plan more than 2,000 things worth 284 billion naira.

Perused Jibrin's full explanation beneath:

"It has by and by ended up essential for me to put forth a few expressions, elucidations and further disclosures.

"As you know, my gathering the APC has interceded in the present emergency, taking after affirmations of debasement, theft and gross misuse of office I leveled against Speaker Yakubu Dogara, three other central officers and 9 different individuals, of which none had reacted to any.

"As I said before, it is just the 13 individuals from the House that are on trial not the House of Representative as a foundation. Shockingly, they have turned to utilizing each strategies to contract the charges to just issue of cushioning, which in itself is a heinous offense, disregarding several other criminal affirmations contained in my request to the counter debasement organizations. In doing as such, they insidiously extended the extent of the culpability to give a feeling that the whole House, Senate and even the Executive arm of government and a few people outside NASS are on trial.

"This is a fiendish endeavor to drag numerous establishments and people into the matter to kill the issue, spread dread and offer the fake that the whole nation will go down in the event that this matter is managed conclusively. This is the greatest coerce I have ever seen. Nigerians ought to realize that the entire plan of this coercion is being composed by a gathering of five individuals, two serving Governors and three previous individuals from the House. I will give their names at the appropriate time. They have been running column to post and I continue pondering what truly do they need to stow away or fear since they are not Members of the House.

"The meeting with the gathering went extremely well and in all trustworthiness they were exceptionally objective and indicated understanding. I told the gathering that I will be a piece of any serene determination EXCEPT on the criminal assertions I have raised against Speaker Dogara and 12 others. On that, I told the gathering there is no backtracking and further educated them that more disclosures will be made once examination begins. I likewise educated the gathering that I will remain as observer against them and give each backing that will help examination and indictment of these 13 to a great degree degenerate individuals. The gathering composed and asked that Dogara and I ought to stop further open explanations on this issue. I regarded the gathering and halted further proclamation yet kept a nearby watch on what was going on. Obviously I have my system all over.

"Following three days of watchful perception and getting data from exceptionally enthusiastic Nigerians, I found a fabulous arrangement by the gathering of two Governors and three previous individuals intended to give delicate arriving to Dogara and 12 others, give them an opportunity to tidy up the chaos around their work area, decimate whatever confirmation in their ownership and achieve, spread cash crosswise over individuals to purchase mark of vote of certainty, attempt to frighten and drag the greatest number of individuals as they can into this matter, attack the gathering and top government authorities and persuasive individuals that have the ears of the president and attempt to change the media and open story by setting out on extremely costly media crusade to dishonor and assault my individual with all way of untruths they can devise.

"I have made it an obligation to react to every one of the affirmations against me. The most recent they raised this weekend has as of now been dealt with in my impending discharged journal. In any case, I have chosen not to hold up until my birthday in September to discharge it. I will begin discharging the diary in piecemeal any minute from now with the goal that solutions for their modest coercion, including the garbage and falsehoods they sell in the media, will be given. While I was resolved to watch the truce, Dogara and his gathering of couple of rebels didn't. I called Sen Lawali Shuaibu and grumbled on Thursday, Friday and Sunday. He guaranteed to achieve the Speaker. On Friday the Speaker addressed the press in the wake of meeting the president on the matter, and they propelled a huge assault on me on Saturday and today Sunday in the media, while the gathering is keeping a fixed lip. No body will point the finger at me that I reacted. Iam totally persuaded that the two Governors and three previous individuals were at that point at work. I know them like the palms of my hands, and I know how they work. Be that as it may, Almighty God is more than them.

"I was stunned and astounded when I saw the Speaker on TV saying cushioning is not an offense not on account of the despicable disagreement after obviously expressing that I was "sacked" for cushioning however I couldn't trust he could have the audacity to make such neglectful, harsh, pompous and false explanation right inside the holiness of the president's Presidential Villa, a spot that symbolizes zero resilience for debasement. In the event that you viewed the Speaker on the screen talking, you can unmistakably see that from his face, top, Agbada, down to his shoes, it was a radiation of debasement, filthy cash, grand extortion and misuse of office. It was bothering to see such character around the passageways of force.

"He didn't realize that by that announcement he has unmistakably affirmed my assertion that he and 3 others schemed with some advisory group directors to embed into the financial plan more than 2,000 things worth 284billion naira. No big surprise he declined to make a move regardless of my dissension. Since I have given confirmation that he and 3 others planned the insertion of 40 billion naira into the financial plan, another inefficient 20billion naira and endeavor to compel me to embed another 30billion naira into the monetary allowance, cushioning is no more an offense???! So the Speaker is stating the nine streets he embedded into the spending which he deceitfully sandwiched into 4 streets and embedded billions into that with no outline or costing is not an offense? On the other hand the water venture he commandeered from the financial plan and took to his homestead is not an offense? Then again moving ten sunlight based boreholes to a spot that likely requires only two is not an offense? This has truly demonstrated that Speaker Dogara is the child, father, granddad and awesome granddad of cushioning! Nigerians are viewing!!!

"Give me a chance to make further disclosures here. Notwithstanding the affirmations I officially made, the counter defilement offices ought to ask Speaker Dogara for what valid reason on earth he gathers 25 million naira consistently just to spend it the way he needs. They ought to likewise solicit him to give evidence from how he is financing his ranch in Nasarawa State which was only couple of hectares six months back and now marvelously grows to around 100 hectares with new structures and best in class hardware worth millions and also the chateau he has abruptly worked in Wuse II inside six months.

"It will be unjustifiable to drag the Senate or representatives into this matter. Everyone realizes that the House has instructing controls over apportionment. There is nothing in the senate allotment board of trustees secretariat, that is the reason I asked for the insurance of just that of the House when I heard Dogara was wanting to decimate the PCs and the equipment. The Senate president was excessively bustling then, making it impossible to try and get included. He was continually accepting what I later acknowledged was skeletal instructions from the Speaker. It is likewise a solid convention of the National Assembly that in an occasion of difference between standing board of trustees of the Senate and the House, that of the House supersedes. That was precisely what we did on 2016 spending plan with the exception of that of Health, where we embraced the report of the Senate on the grounds that the executive House Committee on Health essentially changed over the monetary allowance to his own domain, moving enormous measure of cash that made the entire activity resembled a major joke. I heard the administrator Hon Chike Okafor talking, attempting to put safeguard on TV, and I basically said genuinely thieves have no disgrace in Nigeria. The Minister of Health Prof Adewale is alive to affirm and he knows the part I played to get the wellbeing spending plan, in any event to an implementable shape.

"All administration and security offices and top government functionaries ought to be careful about the exercises of these two governors and three previous individuals going round attempting to extort the Senate and the Executive arm of government keeping in mind the end goal to diffuse and kill the claims that will
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Speaker Dogara wants to kill me, Jibrin cries out Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown