Latest News
Sunday 7 August 2016

Celtic sign Scott Sinclair from Aston Villa on four-year deal

Celtic sign Scott Sinclair from Aston Villa on four-year deal

Celtic have reported the marking of forward Scott Sinclair from Aston Villa on a four-year contract.

Sinclair, 27, is the most recent expansion to director Brendan Rodgers' positions, having already worked with him at Swansea.

Sinclair, who could go straight into the squad for the Scottish Premiership opener against Hearts at Tynecastle on Sunday, told Celtic's authentic site: "It feels astounding to have joined Celtic. It's an enormous club and I'm anticipating it. I'm here now, and I'm glad to be here."

"I can hardly wait to get on the pitch. When I about-faced to Aston Villa for preseason, I heard Celtic were intrigued and I just knew I needed to come here.



"I needed to take a gander at this move and I thought it would be incredible for me. Also, in light of the fact that I know the administrator and I comprehend what's in store, ideally I can get off to a flying begin.

"The supervisor had an incredible impact when I was at Swansea, and that is the point at which I played my best football.

"Ideally now I can get the best football out of me and recover my structure out there and score objectives and perform.

"I'm simply planning to come here, score a few objectives, make chances and ideally energize the fans."
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Celtic sign Scott Sinclair from Aston Villa on four-year deal Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown