Latest News
Tuesday 19 July 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ** PRINCESS_JOY




Princess Joy Agbozi took to her Facebook Page as she wishes her self a wonderful happy Birthday see what she has to say below


It ’ s my Birthday and this has been a very
important and special year for me ***
a year of renewal , a year of growth , a year of
enlightenment.
I thank you God, for making me see another year; thanks for the
gift of life; I'm eternally grateful
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ** PRINCESS_JOY
# rebranded # PageantGirl # CrownPrincess ‪#‎PrincessJoy‬
# ModelFromBirth




#‎Costumier‬ : Kindness Decha
‪#‎Photo‬ : Vee Image
‪#‎shootdirectedby‬ : Amaris Household Media
‪#‎madeup‬ : Trella (emmanuella jackrich)




  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

1 comments:

Item Reviewed: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ** PRINCESS_JOY Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown