Latest News
Tuesday 14 June 2016

I sent OJB Jezreel a huge amount of dollars for treatment - Kemi Olunloyo

post-feature-imageControversial journalist and critic, Kemi Olunloyo, has revealed she sent late music producer and singer OJB Jezreel, a huge amount of dollars when he was diagnosed with Kidney failure.

While paying tribute to the late artiste who passed on in the early hours of today via her facebook page, Kemi disclosed someone tried scamming her using OJB's situation.

She shared a photo of the deceased and captioned it with:
‪"#‎RIP‬ OJB Jezreel. The guy I told to go to hell after aggressively begging money for kidneys on my page only to find out it was 419 scammers trying to defraud me, Tuface and DBanj on our fanpages. The poor dude later reached out to me apologizing it wasn’t him but he needed kidney surgery. I sent him a huge amount of dollars. Sleep well. U are now free. Everyone can google that scam story."
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: I sent OJB Jezreel a huge amount of dollars for treatment - Kemi Olunloyo Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown